September 28, 2008

And frozen eyes were meant to bleed


the stars realigned...
nothing is ever in a straight line..
cold feet and all the wishy-washy whispers...
hinder my solace in the warmth of the beautiful isolation...

more than 1 hour and that is all i can come up with... lame.. pretty lame...
so anyway... i felt like this is the time to actually bring myself up from the rut I'm stucked in for the last 7/8 month... gotta start somewhere ey???... well actually next month is more like it ( yeah i know.. procrastinating is bad.. but that's who i am)... so here to a new start (i hope)...

Tomorrow (or rather today) is the last day for work as i will be on leave until next Monday... I am going back to my hometown after all... the company was kind enough to let me take 2 days leave in advance since i have yet to accumulate any leave (maybe just 1 day kot). So i will be driving back to Malacca on Hari Raya itself as my mom and sister do not apply for any leave this hari raya... cant wait... though i don't really look forward to hari raya anymore.. the older you get the more ordinary hari raya is... or is it just me??? so anyway... definitely looking forward to see old friends from my hometown... if there are still there.. most of them are married and most probably have gone back to the in-laws.... if there is no one around.. I'd just probably do a walk around on my old stomping ground... some great memories there... damn i wish i had a nice enough camera to take some photos to bring back to KL... now it seems like a two days leave is not enough... oh well...

I'm so lost... i hope to find a way out of this rut... it's not a big deal really... i have a tendency to over complicate small issues... 'cause I'm sure as hell wont be bothered by big issues... they don't happened all that much and usually i am powerless to stop them... the small ones on the other hand happens everyday...



No comments: