October 13, 2009

Nothing ever made to last

I wish you joy
I wish you happiness
above all
I wish you the best of luck
For...
come this Saturday
you'll be entering a new stage of your life
and I bid adieu to you ... (just because I don't want to get stuck in the memories of you... getting over you was hard enough)

So I am walking away from all of this
with the hope
that...
by this time next year...
I'll be going out with one of these girls
...
(I would have attached pictures of pretty girls here but I'm too lazy to do that... so I'll write their names instead)
1. Milla jovovich
2. Demi lovato
3. Hannah Tan
4. Lisa Surihani
5. Intan Azura
6. One of the pussycat dolls
7. zhang zhi yi
8. Maggie Q
9. Jessica Michibata
10. Jenna Jameson or Jenna haze

Selamat Pengantin Baru to you, dear old flame

The pleasure was all mine
I Hope you had the time of your life....

5 comments:

a z r e e n a said...

bro~~~~

demi lavato tak ble laaaa... dia bawah umur lagi...maggie q n milla dah kawen kan?

fallen_again said...

ahh crap.. that 3 strikes... man am i unlucky or what???

Dottie With Dots said...

i'll add ya another 3

Megan Fox
Keira Knightly
Elisha Cuthbert

They are like super hot!

and owh btw why men adore hannah tan arh??? She couldnt even do english la? Mannnnn!

fallen_again said...

I'll cancel Megan Fox.... even if she is like super hot.. not my cup of tea... and add maria sharapova to the list..

why do men like hannah tan... well i'd provide u with an answer but you'll think of me as a pervert plak... bottom line is she's HOTTTT wei

a z r e e n a said...

megan fox looks like a tranny. :(

emily deschanel ke? zooey deschanel ke? amanda seyfried ke?