March 2, 2010

Another lesson learn in time

For the first time in my life, I initiated a break up... it would be nice if it does not have to end this way.. but i can't lie to myself anymore... staying together do more harm than good for the both of us... it has to end while we are still trying to learn about each other... if I let it go any further,... the hurt, the pain and the hate is going to get even worse... so I did it.. I was trying to do it as good as it can be... I guess it turn a bit ugly still... what do you expect??... no one likes to get dump... not even a loser like me... (and I've been dumped for more times than I'm willing to admit... OK rejected is more like it :P )

Arguing is not going to make it better... and I'd rather take all the blame than trying to proof that it was never meant to be... call me a liar if you will... I know you would not see it from my point of view... that's OK... who knows I might even regret this later in life... but at this moment I just can't go through a relationship that feels like a rope that is pulling me down...

I wish you well...
and i will never tell
because this is just a farewell
and we are not in hell

No comments: