May 25, 2010

the hate protocol

I look through the window beside my cubicle... it's feels like being stagnant... everything stopped... I wish for the rain to come... ease this unknown weary I feel inside... the sneaky evil malice that would eventually makes you do things you'll regret...

and then there's her... the very thing that should never re-appear but she did... and I thought I have been liberated... how wrong was I... the temptation to stop everything and start over again is overpowering... leave all the things I have built for the past 2/3 years just because I cant handle her??... I could just be a jerk and tell her off now could I?... or I could be a gentlemen and reason with her... even though the last time I did that... she still insisted on harassing me on a daily basis... it's not because I hated her... I just cant handle her clingy-ness (is there such a word??)... and I really thought I like clingy girl... how wrong was I... if this green monster ever show it's ugly face I will probably just be a jerk and tell her off.. or be a coward and let my friends do it for me... I just don't want to be associated with her anymore... you and me... we are just too freaking different to actually survive the emotional roller coaster that comes with being in a relationship... lets leave it there... no point going over the same facts over and over again... it read the same way upside down... we were never meant to be... or at least I seems to think so...

No comments: