February 17, 2011

Withdrawal symptoms

In denial of reality
the world where the truth hurts
but the pain feels good somehow
for some odd reasons
that is beyond comprehension

That sinking feeling
The stomach is churning
The prescription is burning
the magic of the throbbing wound
my yearning knows no bound

I know I should not linger
desperation to pacify my hunger
She's my pain and also my cure
and though my intention was pure
She's the wild rose that i cant secure

where's my ability to differentiate
rejection and affection
mutilation of my acumen
An infatuation gone wrong
A mutiny against reality
bordering stupidity

A relic broken to smithereens
A heavy hearted attempt of salvation
am i beyond redemption?

maybe next time
well, there will be no next time
I'm not going into a relapse
Even if the pain is good

No comments: