March 7, 2011

This place is dead and devoid of all things fun

This place is dead and devoid of emotions

... and yet i found myself here again... waiting for the time to pass me by... crawling ever so slowly... greeting these unsmiling faces... forever locking horns in a battle... between freedom and the need to adhere to society cruel  judging piercing eyes... this place is dead... this place is mad... this is where i make a living... tending to computers... not my ideal career but hey... someone gotta pay the bills... and frankly, i envied my friends who do what the really like and make it as a living (and that is you acid... you and that artsy aura of yours... and congrats on your solo exhibition... I'll bring my sorry ass over to bangsar this weekend)... 

The place is dead and devoid of emotions... all we have is drones in cubicles... mindless shell living on SLAs, KPIs and warning alerts beeping from computer screens... I'm dead and devoid of all emotions... for I'm a drone living in a hive mind :)

5 comments:

Pill Pusher said...

Where is that?

fallen_again said...

Cyberjaya... the not so intelligent city...

Anonymous said...

sunyi la cyberjaya,nxt boring kerja u gimme a call..we go lunch together2

fallen_again said...

@anonymous... i'm sorry but who are you again ??!!??

Anonymous said...

call me Hantu Cyberjaya... syyyhhh jangan pandang belakang