February 21, 2012

I'm so used to not getting what i wanted...

Well they said that if you kept on chasing sometime you will eventually get it... well that's a load of bull crap... I mean I have been chasing stuffs that I wanted the most without any success... well that is until a week ago... I cant say for sure that I managed to get it but it is within my grasp now or at least it seems that way... and I have never managed to be this near to the things I wanted the most before... So I don't even know how to react... should I keep doing what I have been doing ? Should I change my strategy and run along side it... ? Should I now stop and see if it would stop too... I don't know...  the fact of the matter is I so wanted this to happen... It kind of blowing my mind at the moment... one thing for certain is... it is mine to lose this time around (or is it)... but the situation sucks... it just wont come near enough to hold.... A few more step and it is the most difficult...

My pessimism isn't very helpful... doubting the reality... is this really happening ? and if this is really happening, how long do I have to wait still for it to be REAL... not some lame journey of near misses... am I jeopardizing my own chances by being super scared of the consequences of my own action pertaining the subject matter ? too many question and not a lot of answers...

I guess the lack of confidence and experience might well be the enemy... I cannot just act cool when my heart is beating 1000 times per minutes when she is near... and I'm so obvious that I'm scared that she would lose interest and be on her way... but I can't be the only one with the fear of the near misses... what about her... don't she fear the same thing ? maybe it is still at its infancy and I should not be too naive... 

The situation is not favorable but I would be stupid to let it influence the outcome of this... whatever you want to call this... 

So I will back off a bit... I will try not to push too much... even if it will not yield the result that I aimed for... because... I cannot be the only one who fear the negative outcome.. she should too...

I am tired and unwilling to be the only one that cares...

3 comments:

Kakciklawa said...

First off I wanna say that I am so proud of you for coming this far! Great Job.

My advice is to be consistent. If you suddenly cooled off, then she might think you are just there for the thrill of the chase. Make her feel reassured that you are there for the long haul.

It is a good indication that the girl is taking her time to know you, this may mean that she isn't someone who rushes into things and takes relationships seriously.

I hope all goes well for you! Stay positive ok! Usaha tangga kejayaan! ok.

fallen_again said...

Thanks aida... :)

Dottie With Dots said...

i unreservedly agree with Miss Cotton Candy there.

u know, sometimes we do feel like we are throwing the dice and like u said jeopardizing your own chances, but hey, trust me, u will only regret it if u dont try.

u can. Malaysia boleh. and majulah sukan untuk negara.

And for the record, we do read yours.