June 17, 2008

Download day

Please download Mozilla Firefox 3 and help Mozilla to set a new Guinness world record for the most downloaded software in 24 hours... I've done my part... been a user of Mozilla since my college days... although back then it was Mozilla browser rather than Firefox browser.... and no... OPERA is still my number 1 browser of choice... but like most great things in life... OPERA is not fully utilized by web developer causing some website to appear crooked when opening it using OPERA... not their fault though... the new OPERA 9.5 is great.. well interface-wise.. the new black colored navigation bar is nice... it give the OPERA a mean look rather than the usual white/Grey navigation bar. I don't really like to toy around the widget/add-ons so i just use the default setting.. I'm sure there are a better review of OPERA 9.5

I have not yet installed the Mozilla Firefox 3.. will definitely do it later today.... what i like most about Firefox is the add ons...it lets you customize your browser with little apps that makes internet surfing much more pleasurable... while i may not like to experiment with OPERA, with Firefox i do it all the time... My favorite add-ons would be the DOWNTHEMALL download manager, fasterfox for faster loading time, McAfee Site Advisor (you'll need to google the add-on though 'cause i don't think you'll find it on Firefox home) for security... there are plenty more add-ons and theme for Firefox... go wild dudes and dudettes....

ok enough about browsers...
I'm such a forgetful person.... i forgot my password for domain login and encryption... was mad out of my head yesterday.. it is not that i forgot the phrase that i use.. i just forgot the combination that i use to spelled the phrase... haru biru la jadi nyer... luckily after about 3 dozen of trial i managed to login... so much for a very secure password... it is too secure that even i cant remember it... *note to self --> must write it down*...

" isnt it messed up, how i'm just dying to be here " sugar, we're going down (fall out boy)

No comments: