October 27, 2008

Tired of chasing shadows

exhAUSTED

i feel tired of all the sudden... I'm tired of this non stop emotional roller coaster of the past year... I'm tired of chasing a shadow... your shadow... I'm tired of waiting and hoping for things that will never ever happen... I'm tired of my self pity... I'm tired of this drama i created for myself.. I'm tired of it all.. this has got to end... so finally today i have had enough...

something has got to give... i cant go on like this forever... so here i am... giving up the chase... it was a welcome distractions, a beautiful pain and a torrid time that i love... it was all that.. but i have had enough... probably i have matured a bit... or maybe this is just a one off thing... but i used to give in to it until i fall flat on my face... and had to pick myself up again to live on... but at the moment.. i think i know i had to stop here and now... stop the chase... look around and learn my lesson ...

it was worth the while... but now no more...

thank you for the memories...

- my heart is the worst kind of weapon -
- i am avoiding you because I'm afraid that once you know me, you'll think I'm stupid -

updated:- click here

2 comments:

a z r e e n a said...

gimme the cupcakes!
i want!!!!

Anonymous said...

Goodness! Even I can sense your tiredness! A holiday might just do the trick.