March 26, 2009

knocked silly!!!

I came, i saw, i perished, i crumbled, broken and shattered into pieces,
i wonder and yet wondering does not make a different
a simple question and a simple gesture
my oh my
this is not chemistry

I think i could if i wanted it bad enough
perception changes and the intention fades into the night
i am weak at standing my ground
hold on, hold on
there's light in every tunnel

slow down, slow down
you are not a pawn
and she may yawn
but all is not gone

for a second i thought i could
now it is obvious she would
i am not in the mold
down with all the gold
and the glitters that comes along

ok this is crap... will post it anyway
and make adjustment to it later....

i am so out of my head now!!!!

so anyway... my old friend from HP send me this
http://www.date-escalade.blogspot.com/

if you are interested in speed dating.. there are 2 seat left... tapi for guys jer... girls dah full

I'd give it a shot if i am not on duty for the stupid on call slave monkey work this weekend....
have a great weekend dudes!!!!!
i know i wont.... damn you on call schedule!!!!!!!

No comments: