March 4, 2009

The way it's going to be!!!


So a new chapter opens today... one which I am frankly a bit apprehensive to take on... with my colleague leaving the company.. I am now the primary support for the account that we are handling... frankly speaking I am less worried about the technical stuff... I mean, so far I have yet to really really struggle with the technical side of thing.. not that I am very good it just... so far it has been a routine... things you learns will repeat it self in time.. so if you actually learn and take notes... you are not going to struggle a lot ... plus any new issue that would arise could be deal with "team work".. hahaha cliche, I know... but I hate the responsibility that comes with being the primary person.. everything that has to do with the account need to go through you... the interviews (if we are hiring),.. the ID creation, the knowledge transfer, etc... I prefer to be lead.. not to lead... I'm a bad leader...

but seeing it from another perspective.... this could be the opportunity I have been waiting for... it is a chance to shine (if i do it correctly).. a chance to show what I can actually do.. a chance to shred away my pessimism and actually take the lead into a whole new world called optimism... only I can change who I am... though I love my pessimism... it has so far bought me nothing of value other than my so called "different perspective"... and at 28 I could do with a change in attitude... being positive has it advantages... who knows... it could be a change for the better... instead of hiding from responsibility like I always did if it could be avoided... I could step up and be counted this time around... plus it is a good way to gain more experience both technically and in other field.. I hope lah...

who knows.. if I could be positive and maybe the girl will start to come my way in the truck load.. hahahaha.. dream on abu dream on...

all I know is.. there is no hiding from this one... unless I quit the job.. or ask the management to appoint someone else instead.

So anyway enough on work for now... it's not even a promotion... just added responsibility...

I just booked an apartment a couple of weeks ago... I really need to start living on my own now that I am almost 30... so far, nothing has been signed yet except for the booking papers... the bank has yet to response to my loan application... and the lawyer are still to get in touch with me regarding the sales and purchase agreement... what to do lah??? I have never bought a house before... what is the standard procedure??... do I need to apply for loan myself??... I got the developer to passed my document to their panel banks... I have about 1 week more according to the agreement with the developer to get everything done ( or so I think.. I never really read the fine print anyway... I guess I need to start reading any document that I sign huh??)... life is so much simpler when I just sign off a document and start the payment... now I need to wait for my loan application lah.. wait for the lawyer lah... bikin susah orang saja!!!!!.... dah ler rumah tu lambat lagi siap... I cant wait to move out... next year is going to be very exciting...

I am going on a diet.. tak kira lah... too freaking fat lah now... no wonder girls never gave me a second looks (not that they will give me a second looks if I'm not this fat anyway)... so now kurangkan makan... exercise??? arghhh susah nyer nak buat... kemalasan tahap maksimum... biarlah.. let see if I will actually follow my plan.. which is to eat less... experience tells me it wont happen because eating is GOOD... hahaha

till later dudes!!!!

= " ... then i wonder why she sleeps with my friends" , self-esteem --> the offspring.

1 comment:

a z r e e n a said...

tahniah. rumah lawa.

bersabar lah anda dgn sume procedure.

yg penting ada rumah sendiri! :)