June 1, 2009

the one with the melancholy effect

melancholy?.. what does it mean? I don't know or more accurately I don't know how to describe it... but I do feel like it a lot especially in the morning during the long drive to the office and in the evening during the long drive back home... why only during that time?.. again I have no answer for that... most likely it is because... that's the only alone time I have nowadays... a time to reflect back on things that have been said or done... so anyway this post is not about my stupid affection with the word melancholy... but it is about this :-


I reached the office around 8am this morning... but I can't find any parking space near the office so instead or paying for parking but I still have to walk a long way to the office I decided to park a free parking space.. the distance to the office is about the same as the paid ones... and I like the long walk from there.. I got a chance to pass by my old office... fuh sungguh nostalgic aku nie... mahcam sial.... So anyway... as soon as I emerge from the car, I saw this 2 chicks... 1 is not bad looking... kecik ajer orangnyer... hahaha... dan aku plak besar cam gajah.... I walked past the first chick then I heard someone calling my name... " Eh, Rai"... well not my name la.. but during my high school days... there was a tiem when all the girls at my school would call me Rai.. since Aboo is such a kampung name.. hehehe... so I have not being called rai for a very long time... so I turned my head and .. Wallaaaa... my ex... standing there looking as puzzle as I am... awkward silence sekejap since dua dua tak tau aper mau cakap... " kenal tak??" she asked... I nodded my head... of course I remembered her... sebab aku pun tak reti nak cakap aper... soalan rutin la keluar... "erm keje kat sini ker (cyberjaya)".... she said she is working at one of the telco company... I was dumbstruck sekejap... I never expected to see her here, where I work.. but anyway.. I wave my Employee ID tag to her and said " I work here".. she recognised the logo and smile... I wave my hand and continue my walk to the office... takmo ler aku borak lebih lebih plak... she's married (divorced by now I think.. I heard from some friend la)... plus it was a long time ago.. something should just stay in the past... but still ... what a surprise... takpe la.. at least now I know she's working somewhere near my office... hahaha no good can come from that... so there goes all my plan to flirt with the girls from the telco company... dammit!!!!... haha ok lah.. jumpe bekas kekasih... menjadikan aku melankoli sekejap dan over dramatic sekejap.. hahaha

oh and by the way semalam aku terjumpe ngan seorang pelakon yg di mata aku sangat la cun.. ok maybe tak la sangat cun but still cun sehingga teringin aku nak buat bini (eventhough the chances are like 1 in a 90 centrilion)... scha yahya.. yerp the girl from that lame Air Asia drama... lame or not .. aku tgk sebab dier n kengkawan dier dalam citer tu cun... hahaha.. I need to start watching movie and drama for the entertainment and acting value instead of how hot the actress is... I really do... ha anyway that was my Monday and Tuesday morning...


1 comment:

Dottie With Dots said...

scha yahya! she's hot. kinda, sorta. yeaaahhh!