February 9, 2010

what's your secret, chuck??

For some reason the weekend seems longer than usual... it usually passes by in a blink of an eye... but the past weekend was a little longer... for some reason time ticks so slowly and i am feeling the pace declining all around me... am i going senile ?? or something is bothering me??... i don't think so... life is kinda peachy... what the hell is wrong with me this weekend...

=========================================================================================================================

Things happened when you are not expecting it to happen... and when it happen, you are almost every time caught unprepared and by the time you realized that it caught you off-guard it is already too late to make amend... I guess that is why they said "Be careful of what you wish for"... huhu... the beauty of life... the surprise, the pain and the hope...

All of the sudden... I am in a situation that I'm totally unprepared for... do I just get on with it... should i stopped it before its too late ?... even i can't answer that... i think I'm just going to get on with it... see how it penned out... if it is a mistake, well another lesson learnt... 

No comments: