January 28, 2010

Storm in a teacup

I wish i could have been a better conversationalist...
I wish i could conjured a topic out of thin air... 
I wish i could break the spell you had on me so i could be less of an idiot when I'm with you
The truth is... You scared the hell out of me...

I wish i could make a decision and not think of the consequences...
I wish i could be more impromptu with my call instead of trying to plan every single aspect of it (even though i usually hate to plan... you had that effect on me)
I wish i could make you laugh more often 
The truth is... You makes me try... which is something i don't usually do

Does it pay to wait for the next one to come when there is no guarantee the one you are craving for would come at all???

This close to a mid life crisis ?? hardly worth the wait... might as well make the best out of the present situation and hope the the one turn out to be this one... 

There are no guarantees in life... so what does that mean?? it is OK to gamble??? 
life is confusing...

Stuck between a rock and  a hard place....
nah not really... I'm just making a tempest in a teapot... you know me...any reason to hyped up an ordinary situation... because that how i roll.. hahahaha ok ok merapu lebih2 plak....

No comments: