June 7, 2010

killers and doctors

Gone to the movies last night... just because I need to scratched the itch... hahaha have not been to the movies for quite a while... but eventually made a mistake in choosing aston kucher + katherine heigl over jake gylenhaal + emma atherton (btol ka ini namer actress dier, malas sungguh mau google)... Killers is very boring and predictable....

The plot line is so like "I've seen this somewhere"... the climax is not so great... the comedy is not that funny... I chuckle at best... and it is so predictable... feel like leaving the cinema after an hour or so... well that's probably just me but hey feel free to torture yourself... at least you'll get to see heigl's boobs (or half boobs) in 1 scene... :) now that is worth the price for 1 ticket I'm sure... hahahahaha

I'm feeling under the weather today so I decided to work from home.. might go and see the doctor and ask for an MC... I hate to see the doctors... they'll find a way to poke you or stuck things down your throat.. and I hate that... luckily there's like a tonnes of paracetamol medicine at home... that my heal the fever but for the flu, I need to go to the doctors... man I wish I can self diagnose and buy the medicine... oh wait ... I can actually... I know I got a flu, a cough and a sore throat... and not that much of phlegm... I wonder if they sold Loratadine in the pharmacy... is it a control drugs? it might I think... because of the pseudoephedrine content... I need strong medication... so doctor jugak ler camnie

No comments: