October 27, 2010

Prom Nite!!!

... Was at Shangri-La over the weekend... helping a friend with the PA system and audio support the band performance... backbreaking work but it was worth the effort... I wish I could be on stage rocking it out... but I guess my time to be on the spotlight are over... those kids who were performing for their "before SPM so-call prom night" did good... they could have been better with a little more practice (not that I am any good)... I never had such thing... prom night that is... it is not a tradition here... plus I only went to a normal public school unlike these guys (all guys boarding school)... prom night is arranged (their alumni help with the financial need..super cool) and is part of their school tradition (minus the ladies)... our prom night is arrange between ourselves and I did not even bother to attend it (it was expensive... and I do not have that kind of money)

Nevertheless, some of the teacher there are HOTTTTTTT, I bet I would be a great student if my teacher were as hot... actually I did have a teacher that was hot... she taught me add math... for a few months... and from a hopeless student... I turned my results into an A... which is an achievement in itself (since I gave up on add math all together before my SPM).... but that teacher left and my results was back to F in no time... hahaha... but that is ancient history... you do need straight A's to be successful... hahaha OK that's a lie.... straight A's gets you places... straight B's get you places too but it takes a bit more time... :)


I guess being surrounded by school kids and teachers brings back some memories... a lot of those are good ones... I miss my high school days... sure I was not the clever kid or the coolest kid in school... all the nice and pretty girls are more attracted to jerks (what is that all about?? I guess jerks gets the best girl)... being the ordinary kid means you are less likely to get laid or have a date to prom... hell, even nerds gets the girl... I guess I'm just unlucky when it comes to the opposite sex... and it has been more than 10 years since I left school... my luck has not change at all... BUMMER!!!!!!!!

And I try to stay away from anything that connects me to my school, except my friends... a lot of awesome memories... but I hate those bullies... those kids who are screams and kicked you around only when you are in the school ground... outside of it they are just pretenders... what a bunch of idiots... I'd like to see where you are now....

enough of the bad experience... I'm going to drown myself in those sweet memories... and I still adore that girl I saw back in 1997... (she just got married recently)

" that girl got love like woe..."

No comments: