October 10, 2010

Sally waited too long...

My thoughts have been wandering to the far reaches of my mind in the last few weeks... I know this is rather normal for me to wander off into those places... Although, usually not for a long period of time... but it is what it is... I'm beginning to understand some things and still at a lost for words on other things... I started to look for plans for my future... it is something I prefer not dabble about previously... I like to cross that bridge when I feel like I want to... future is yet to happen, worrying too much about it seems useless... or so I thought lah... but I cant hold it off anymore... something needs to be plan ahead... not all but some... and I guess the time is now to start to plan a bit... life is less interesting when it is planned but hey some risk are just not worth it.. :)

I'm moving out to live on my own starting today... the new place is still not complete but I guess it is good enough to live in... I need that refrigerator, that washing machine and I need to find a way to bring my bed to my new place... apart from that I think it is good enough... I slept there for a night last week... doesn't seems so scary... no ghouls, no bad dreams and no whispers... just that damn acid reflux (heartburn) that I experienced from time to time... must be something I ate...

Work has become too routine... though for the next 7 weeks, there will be a lot of changes done by the database team... the timing of the changes sucks big time... I had to stay back for hours just to help them... so instead of coming in early in the morning, I come in a bit late... hahaha 

I need some stimulation to get me going again... been sitting on my ass for far too long... maybe moving out of my mom's place would be the kick on the backside that I needed... horoscope, they are just taking a shot in the dark, though some of it seems to hit close to home... it is a matter of  interpretation... if you want it bad enough, you'll make sense of it all.... I choose not to believe all of it... just those that seems to have the right tone to it... the rest is just crap... utter nonsense written in a confusing way so that people can relate, even if it is just a shot in the dark...

Have a great week ahead people...

I still adore that white telecaster...

6 comments:

Dottie With Dots said...

Blonde!!! Wicked Abuuuu! Owh I remember watching Bruce Springsteen with Esquire. Tapi paling I suka, Keith Urban la, he plays it regularly. I think he has a butterscotch blonde telecaster.

Blonde is wicked man!!! Plain wicked.

Dottie With Dots said...

and p/s: Dont look back in anger, Sally can wait :P

Pill Pusher said...

i am looking some pattern that fit into a DSM IV criteria. Thought derailment it seems. Listen to your thought when you're driving. It helps.

fallen_again said...

@dottie :- fender is expensive... cant afford it... might try to get one of those bootleg version of that telecaster... was a big fan of stratocaster tapi cinta hati sudah berubah... telecaster got better body hahahahaha :P
and oasis should have never broken up.. they had the world in their palms in the 90s... too bad

@ pill pusher :- cool.. i'll try to stop singing and listen to my thoughts while drive after this... not that my singing is any good... but i hate karaoke and this is the only place i can find me singing (apart from singing to my cats and niece)

Dottie With Dots said...

cinta hati sudah berubah aye??

Men!!! they change their mind more frequent than they change their undies :P

fallen_again said...

hahaha... well that's not true... when i was a punk rocker back in my teen... the stratocaster was always my love... then i found my ultimate guitar... the Gibson's les paul... my most favorite till now... but it is even more expensive than fender... hahaha... since my music taste mellowed over the years... telecaster pulak lah jadik idaman.. it is much simpler and nicer looking... plus my dad used to have one... sayangnyer it was sold... kerugian :)