November 22, 2010

The aftermath is secondary...

The party on the weekend was OK... would have loved for the turned out to by a bit more but it was OK for a small party... most of the attendees were my cousins and only a few friends turned up... maybe next time I'll bring some hot stripper then my friends would turn up in arms :) btu no families would be invited... hahahaha... now anyone know any good stripper... hahahaha 

And I need to learn on how to estimate the food situation... by 3pm the food were almost finished.. I ended up buying a bucket and a barrel of KFC just to accommodate the shortage.. the KFC then turned to be a tad bit too much since only about 4 more guests showed up after that... hahaha

I think the distance between now and the future is not that far... it is a matter of perception... I never one to plan ahead but the older I get... the harder it is to ignore planning... is it because I'm wiser now (highly unlikely since I still feel like an idiot) or is it because I'm no longer cavalier in my undertakings? I used to not worry about the aftermath... as long as I'm the only one who will suffer or benefited from it... it's full speed ahead... any forward motion counts... :)

I missed my cavalier self... free and careless... I missed making reckless decision, making impromptu plan... I had a lot of fun during those days... hell I even suffered from some of it... but it was all worth the trouble... I missed my youth.. now more so then ever... I hate growing old... always have... always will... you know what they say "growing up is optional, growing old is mandatory"... ah I missed all the misadventure of yesteryear.. the fun, the joy and the tears... Wouldn't change it for the world... it has made me who I am today... might not be the greatest human ever to walk the earth... might just be the greatest idiot ever to roamed the planet... I am still me... for better or worse :)

Better Living Industries: the aftermath is secondary

No comments: