December 19, 2010

Even hitler had a girlfriend

This is an old song (90's are great) but still a favorite of mine... :)

I still haven't found a girlfriend, though I've tried a lot
So can you help me please, it's tougher than I thought
The odds are pretty good
But the goods are pretty odd
Though at this point I'd take anything you've got

You see this all the time, nice girls in love with jerks
What could they be thinking? Tell me how it works
Yes I've got some problems
Well I wouldn't be the first
But the ones I had in mind are even worse

And even Hitler had a girlfriend that he could always call
Who'd always be there for him despite of all his faults
He was the worst guy ever reviled and despised
Even Hitler had a girlfriend so why can't I? Why can't I?

Life is full of contradictions, hard to understand
And for every happy woman there's a lonely man
Nixon had his puppy
Charles Manson had his clan
But God forbid that I get a girlfriend

Even Hitler had a girlfriend that he could call his own
To sweeten the days of bitterness and feeling all alone
I'm not as bad as Hitler but it doesn't mean a thing
Since they'd rather be with Hitler more than me, I don't see
Why they'd rather be with Hitler more that me

Even Hitler had a girlfriend by Mr. T Experience

No comments: