January 3, 2011

Strawberry fields

So it is that time of the year again... to renew one goals and make plan to actually achieve it and to look back at the last goals that were or weren't achieve... I never one to make plan... especially not a long term one... too much unnecessary pressure for me to bear... so here's a toast to all the silly, stupid and obnoxious things I have done over the last year... to all the misinterpret signals, misquoted intention, and to the one that got away... to all the sins I've committed, the good things I've done and the anger that were misdirected... let bygones be bygones and hopefully 2011 will brings much joy and happiness to us all...

Not much had been expected from2011 for me... just that I am looking forward to do some traveling this year... been working for the last 8/9 years without much to show except debts that is mounting beyond my reach, a whole bunch of stupid poems and countless of times my heart being broken (my fault by the way)... so I am definitely going to do some traveling this year... got 2 trips already confirm... maybe somewhere nearby... Vietnam or Cambodia seems good.... Indonesia too once they start to hate us Malaysian less :).. can't afford to go to Europe... or the African continent (how I would really love to visit this continent)...

For everything else... there's mastercard... makin bertambah ler hutang aku yang dah hampir sama tinggi dengan KL tower... nangis lah biler pikir pasal hutang nie...

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE
"Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see."

1 comment:

Dottie With Dots said...

rugi la kalau tutup mata... u gonna miss a lot. as for me - i dont wanna miss a thing.

Happy new year to you too Mister.