January 17, 2011

Meet Billie


Hey guys (and girls), meet Billie my very own Ibanez s470 electric guitar. Billie is one of my most treasured posession since I do not owned much things... Apart from my computer gears and Stella (I'll blog about Stella once I managed to give her some upgrade and a paint job), Billie is all I care about... Pretty lame right ?!! haha I know... maybe once I get a girlfriend, I will forget all about Billie and Stella (maybe not Stella :P)

This is Marshall, Billie's companion when I'm playing that awesome guitar hahaha... Marshall is a Marshall mg15dfx amplifier... I cant afford a better amp since I'm so broke these days... but this should do it... but I need to buy a better cable... the one I'm using is of a bad quality product... too many interference and noise generated... it is hard to get a clean sound... though that would not matter much not so long ago when all I play was distorted/overdriven guitar... but ever since my influence include softer sounded music, I longed for a real clean sound from my amp but the cable is really fucked up... a  good cable cost in the vicinity of RM60 and upwards... My income is super low that I cant even afford that... need to start to learn to save... and not spend all my dime in things I don't really need or don't do me much good (cigarettes for one)...

There's a video of me in my Facebook profile, playing Billie (with Marshall,but he is not shown on the video) trying to cover one of Plain White T's song... it was pretty lame though since I am not really good at playing the guitar (or everything else for that matter) but hey at least I tried. Look me up if you want to see it (warning: It is pretty lame... and I mean pretty pretty lame).

"We are floating in space"

1 comment:

Dottie With Dots said...

hi billie, ma name is dottie

nice to meet cha