May 5, 2011

Current wishlist

I wish money grows on trees....

1. A Canon 5D mark 2 DSLR camera
2. A decent enough telescope... decent = above RM1k
3. A Macintosh desktop/laptop... I really do hate Apple but they are really ( and i mean really) good for editing videos and music... now I need to learn how to do the editing first before wasting my money here...
4. A pair of Jack Purcell shoes... a converse with a nice twist to it :) (maybe more than 1 pair, better to waste money on these than any other shoes. They are cheaper than any leather shoes... and i hate wearing shoes (except for converse))...
5. A refrigerator... haven't had one ever since I moved out of my mom's place... I need cold drinks :)
6. A capo... a very cheap thing that i have managed to buy yet because I'm a lazy person
7. Effect pedals... enough said
8. Keyboard and keyboard lessons...
9. A studded belt.. scratch that... just got one the other day....
10. A makeover so that girls could see pass my ugliness and actually give me a chance to sweep her off her feet... hahaha dream on aboo...

4 comments:

Dottie With Dots said...

Number 10. Send me in your picture and let me judge if you're ugly or not?

fallen_again said...

hahaha... sure... gimme your email address... hell gimme your facebook then you can judge for yourself... :)

Dottie With Dots said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fallen_again said...

A search on that email add yielded nothing :P