January 3, 2012

I would rather have you...

If I could have the world
I wouldn’t want it
If I could have fame or fortune
I’d say no
The only thing I want
Is your love
I would rather have that
Than anything this world has to offer
But i can't tell you
How bad it hurts
For me to give out
And receive nothing back
And just watch you fall apart
Right in front of me
I never thought this would happen
But life is full of surprises
we must take our hits and move on
And maybe someday you will realize
That I love you more than you’ll ever know
And I pray that before it’s all said and done
You come running back to me
With open arms
Because no matter what
I’ll always be waiting
I’ll never give up. 

*credit http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/i-would-rather-have-you/

4 comments:

Dottie With Dots said...

where's the like button?

fallen_again said...

Hey you're back... the world doesn't seems so gloomy anymore.. :)

Come let go for a coffee and you can spill the beans on your recent hiatus... come lah.. i don't bite :P

Dottie With Dots said...

you dont, but I do :P

i been around and I do read cuma tak comment aje.

fallen_again said...

hahaha... u bite ?? well i don't mind one bit... hahaha