September 2, 2012

walking contradiction

Selamat Hari Raya to all.... it's still not too late kan... Maaf zahir batin in case i have ever offended or say something that not particularly comes up well to you... nobody is perfect.. I'm nobody.. hahahahahahaha...
kidding lah... sincerely mintak maaf zahir batin yer....

So anyway, as per usual... I went back to Malacca for Hari Raya... Orang takde bini balik kampung sendiri lah... nak balik maner lagi ye tak... and a bought a girl back too this time around... a friend.. really just friend (although i would love to have said girlfriend instead of just friend)... sebab kesian dier raya kat KL sorang2... baik ler ikut aku balik kampung... ade la gak suasana raya... she's an orphan by the way (adik baru kawin so dier takmo balik kampung kacau adik dier nak raya ngan the in-laws)... and i love her so.... ehehehe sempat lagi tu hahahahaha.. tapi itu cerita lama... setahun lebih aku tunggu dan cuba ubah hati dier.. biar dier ske sket kat aku tapi takde jodoh kot... we were great as friends...hell, maybe more than just friends but we are just not boyfriend and girlfriend to each other... sayang.. kalau tak dah boleh plan nak kawen tahun depan... postpone lagi la cita2 nak berbini nie... hahaha... takpa kami muda lagi kot,... baru 31 jer... ujung tahun baru nak masuk 32... muda apa... klu kat amerika, umoq nie kira belia lagi nie... masih boleh main bola bola api chenta merana nie... hahahaha... cubaan untuk memujuk hati yang merana dan menggila ini gagal noooo... takpa2... esok masih ada...

Raya was OK, not great but OK... at least she was there... even if I have decided to cut my loses and pursuit others... but seeing her in her blue baju kurung all smiling and happy... I wish i could her as happy everyday... but i know i couldn't... because she wont let me... takpe la... mungkin bukan jodoh la tu... ok lah plak cerita jiwang karat nie... muntah plak orang nak bace...

I'm looking for a way out of my job... handling 3 different accounts is hell... especially the latest one that was assigned to me... without any proper handover and knowledge transfer... they expected me to know all... no way... i ain't gonna take this shit.. furthermore, we are not charging them for the work that we have done... I am not going to take all the crap they threw my way... plus it has been almost 5 years... and i have never work that long for a single company before... time for a change... even if for the worse... need to find my enthusiasm back... i feel nothing towards my work now... it's just a way to pay the bills... i need to be doing something else... IT world is slowly choking the life out of me...

ok my Astro is dead in the water... the technician said is was the TV and not the decoder... hmm i have serve the 2 year term... so i guess it is time to terminate astro and save RM90 per month... and if i quit smoking... that would be around RM400 a month more or less... and i'll have that duit hantaran in no time... hahahahahaha...


I burn bridges...

2 comments:

Dottie With Dots said...

kat america sana tu, 55 tahun pun muda belia lagi.

fallen_again said...

is it really??? 55 is young ?? are you sure sis ?? if 55 is young then I'm an adolescent... man that sounded awesome :P