March 26, 2013

Adieu

I learned something from watching the tv series called Parenthood, season 2 episode 17...  I have watched that episode countless of time... but hey, I'm slow... now I realized that there is a lesson to be learned from it... hahaha... how to deal with a situation that is not going to end well... two words... good bye... such a simple words that could end so much of suffering... 

I guess the simpler things in life gets taken for granted for far too often... and we didn't even realized it until it is way too late... way too far and way too useless to be use anymore... I am guilty of the doing this... I am guilty of holding on to the things that hurt way more than I am willing to admit... I am guilty for not realizing that life is not about what you wanted... it's about doing the best out of what you are given with... because most people adapt to changes in life because not all dreams are meant to come true... not all ambition turn out good... 

And before this... whatever it is... it played fantastically in mind, gets out of hand... I have nothing left to say now and so good night princess...

Also I learned that one mistake can destroyed so much... you only have one chance to make an impression... one chance that is all you have and one mistake is all it takes... life is pretty short when you think about it... 

owh and yeah... Minka Kelly is sooooooo damnnnnn hotttttt..... hahahahahahahaha... well boys will be boys...

No comments: