March 4, 2013

My fallacy

The fall of my fallacy, a long-timed make believe, living an ardent life of deceit and lies has finally undone me... a slow crawling epiphany, creeping to a boxed up mind... opening avenues that was once blocked with a deafening silence of an empty space... filled with nothing but angst... blinding the eyes from the real ethos lived by many... 

My fallacy is my own downfall, forever intertwined with my own fate, a creation of years of pain and suffering, somehow survived to masked me in a different light, special but not extraordinary, determination that was in vain in the end as the soul lost its way and darkness creep in to take hostage of what is left of an already shattered mind... misconstrued the events of yesteryear and overcome by the infinite melancholy, a tragedy was never a forgone conclusion, slowly and surely the lights fades away, replaced by the darkest of self inflicted pain... the horror and the gargantuan fear gives way to a new height of terror... (ade da aku melalut... time to sleep)

for what has been said and done is nothing more than just a feeling I can no longer keep pent up inside... the fear of being sad and alone... trickle down with the ever changing aspiration to get closure...

the love, the hate and the ever present jealousy... all boiled up into one serious screaming game... good bye Mrs. Brightside... my fallacy is that I believe that I had a fighting chance when I clearly don't.

No comments: