May 7, 2014

People can be so mean...

It's 3:57 AM and I can't sleep... so I do what I always do when I can't sleep... browse through YouTube...  looking at all the videos I have been subscribing to..

Watching this YouTube series that I discovered about a month ago called "kids/teens/elders react " and I stumbled into this video (link below)... and with that my faith in humanity was crushed... I mean really people????... someone made a mistake and you keep harassing them. have you no heart ? damn those people... I still have not got the courage to watch the original video that was discussed in this episode of teens react... I need to get some sleep... I have to wake up in another 2 hours to go to work... But I'll watched tomorrow after work... and I will definitely google Amanda Todd to know what's up with the case....

People can be so mean....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF6cmddWOgU

2 comments:

cacah said...

i searched and read about the late amanda todd after reading this. poor girl. mean people.

fallen_again said...

You got that right... mean people... I hope the perpetrators will rot in jail/hell... i really do hope so...

well you should subscribe to kids/teens/elders react... my favorite would be ... kids react to Walkman... and elders react to gangnam style