April 6, 2009

Dinding Api!!!!

Rainbow over the horizon

I had a very tiring day f battling with firewall issue yesterday... and guess what?? I am still having trouble with it today... I just can't get my head around it this time... and the most sad part of it is I know I do not have access to the firewall...so I can't see the rules there... but after 1 and a half day of looking I still can't find the bloody team that is responsible for firewall... firewall and me has never been on a steady relationship... It has always been a turbulent one.. Just last week, because I have disabled the McAfee Firewall... or HIPS if you want it more specific... I can't browse the net.. i mean in Internet Explorer I could but not in Firefox or Opera... even my BitComet was not working... and yes.. YM was affected too... I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out what when wrong..only to discover that... by turning off the firewall... all my installed applications that was using the internet was affected by it... default stuff like Internet Explorer was not affected.. wierd huh??... so in the end.. here is what I can concluded... firewall although it is created for security... it is really not very user friendly... I dont particularly like MCafee... or Norton for that matter... my number 1 anti-virus would be Trendmicro... and if i am feeling cheap... Avast or kapersky or paling chekai pun.. AVG... I dont really trust Dell laptops... HP/Compaq/Fujitsu is still the best laptops... and I hate it when the information on the local intranet that we, support people, rely on a daily basis is not up to date... it's making working a living hell... so after I'm done with this.. it is back to square one with the firewall thingy...

The weekend was Ok lah I think... the workload on Sunday was bearable.. unlike on saturday... managed to catch F1 racing on tv... how unfortunate it was stopped... can't really blame them... no one is going to drive any faster than a road going car in that condition... I'm super glad for Heidfeld... he deserve the points... I have always favoured him in rainy condition... one of the best driver in rain... Schumacher is another one... Hamilton or Alonso got nothing on Heidfeld in the rain... So anyway, can't wait for the next one...

I am tired of not being in the game... it's freaking lonely at times... but I'm also tired of being a substitute... I want more playing time... and I think, the last time I try to get in the game (after last year's fiasco with my office colleague), I was shot down straight...but as I have listed on my new year resolution... this year is the year where I am going to failed a lot in the game (of love)... but it will be a test... at least by the end of the year I can say "hey, i've tried"... so that 3 blank since late last year... hoping for more to come... sure 1 can sangkut... aiyohh so unlucky is it?? ok... stay positive.. at least until October.. huhuhu..

"Mungkinkah akan biasa,... dengan segala... yang tiada"

1 comment:

a z r e e n a said...

uh uh i agree completely!! cuz i have both dell and compaq. i love my compaq more definitely cuz eventhough dummy dell is with 2gb ram and practically empty hard disk. lembab cam ah qua.. :(

though i gotta use dell la cuz tu yg maybank kasi.. haiz~~

btw selamat bekerja bro. i have an extremely bad relationships with anti virus. dunno wtf bout it. hehe