April 4, 2009

It could have been something else.. but hell, it turned out to be just like before!!!



So this is my last week as the on call slave monkey... I'll get a rest next weekend before the cycle start all over again... it is not that hard but this week is a bit different.. the boss in US is on a 10 days holiday.. so that leave me in charge of things... i hate responsibility... but.. what to do... plus i have to watch over the new guy... he's a bit lazy sometime but a good guy nonetheless... some might say it is bullying.. but i had to push him hard because he just take it simple... i asked him to write down all the important notes... he did but then forgot where he wrote it... come on i was a junior once before... if you don't make the effort to learn i wont make the effort to teach.. 3 times after that you are on your own... that is why i hate looking after people.. I'm no leader... so anyway next week I'm going to grind him on those troubleshooting and configuration stuff... the restoration and other stuff will have to wait... he need to get his basics right...

Apart from my work tales... nothing much worth mentioning has happened to me... there's a girl.. then there was not... so same old shit keeps happening to me... and i grow tired of complaining about it... let just wait and see for the next one to come... I have promise myself that .. this year I'll make an effort to at least talk or meet girls... so far it has not work wonders.. i am still " oh he's just some guy i know at a arty or something"... so something has to change... maybe growing facial hair was not a very good idea.. or maybe i need to be more exciting.. you know read up on the current happenings... instead of the usual chit chat that takes you no where... OK.. will work on that... how to be charming when you are not born with it??... I'll goggle that up after I'm done typing this...

I guess that's it... i am pretty lame lately...
girls, they mess with your head and your heart...
or in the words of a character in the movie Pearl Harbor " Girls, they clouds the mind".

have a nice weekend!!!!!

No comments: