May 14, 2009

The preservation of the martyr in me

here we go... here we go again...

the pain and the glory once again
chicks dig scars
or is it stars??
whichever it is.. neither are easy to achieve
the scars bring back the pain
none of it were in vain

thou shalt not pass
pessimism of the mass
shattered and broken like glass
I am not part of your class
purely metaphoric rise to shame

I got tired of waiting
I need new friends
Oh Juliet,
stop me from fainting
I need new fiends

Oh inspire me
Oh blink me

Angela.. you're a danger he's addicted to
and I'm just a fool
who's love you'd never knew
and I don't want to be there when you're coming down

awesome possum
spare me the gloom
ignite my own heart
to fuel my own rage against the nothingness of this melancholic depression I seems to endure

"let the sun rise, let the birds sing
let there be light, the there be morning" ... the perishers' let there be morning.

No comments: