May 6, 2009

crap psycho-analysis mumbo jumbo

I feel like I wanted to write something but I cant decide what to write so here are a bot of everything all written down into 1 stupid post....

* I have an exam coming up in about 2 hours time and I know I should be reviewing or studying something.. but all I can do is check my blog and facebook and also YMing... gosh facebook is addictive... or is it just me or the girls in facebook are much hotter than those in friendster... hmmmm..????

* By next Saturday I will be away... hahaha dapat naik kapal terbang woo hoo

* My car is due for an overdue service... huhu.. but then again so is my mum's and my sister's cars.

* Looking back at those picture during high school is making me realise that I was right... I peaked back in 96/97.... what a time to live huh back then???

* I cant wait for my apartment to be completed... the thought of living on my own scared and excite me all at the same time... ok more exciting than scary... unless the lake behind the yet to be completed apartment turn out to be a haunted one lah...

* Dont complaint that you have nothing to do... you might regret it.. I know I am.. hahaha

* The thing about trying is... you got to have the guts to do it... sitting there and hoping things will seek you out is not trying at all

* Cant wait for the next paycheck... I'm broke

* The more I worried about something, the more I tend to procrastinate

* I so heart you and you know who you are... you just don't know who I am... (the price you pay for falling for a girl on TV)

* I wish I am aboard one of the star trek inter stellar star ships... wait, if I can choose one... take me with you Voyager...

* I really got to do some studying right now...

No comments: