January 11, 2010

broken and shattered into pieces

"Sorry lah, I tak dapat join you lah. Ada kerja, tak bleh nak cuti... very2 sorry yer" (ayat standard kawan2 aku when bailing out on me...huhu )... dan dengan itu hancur lah harapan aku untuk pergi tengok Green Day live in Singapore... sungguh kecewa... my idols is coming here (well Singapore but it is close enough) and I cannot even find at least 1 person to go to Singapore with me... now that is just sad... Ingatkan dapat lah aku cancel one of the item in my bucket list... tapi aper kan daya... as much as i love green day (and i do love them alot ever since i was 14).. i just can't bring myself to go there alone... if only the concert is in KL... I dont mind going alone.. but Singapore?? alone ??? that is just sooo not me... adeh kaciwa sungguh.... i bet getting dumped felt a lot better than this... so sad.. so freaking sad i could smoke a pack of cigarette in a few hours time... huhuhu... if only i have money (lots and lots of it) ... I'd pay for my friends expenses... tapi aper kan daya... aku tak cukup kaya... so close but yet so far... I'm sorry billie joe... i'd kill to see you guys perform... but my fear of travelling alone is getting the better of me... plus it is no fun going to a concert alone...

I'm going to cancel my other  concert trip down south la macam nie.... it wouldn't be fair for me to go to the killers, Muse, Paramore or Boys like Girls when i can even bring myself to go and watch green day... hopefully silverchair and blink182 will eventually reach our shores in the near future (KL lah hopefully... traveling to Singapore still cost a bomb and i do not earn that much)... but frankly...  there is no substitute for green day... sure i love silverchair and blink 182... but i love green day more... please wake me up when january ends....

3 comments:

temp2escape said...

pegi sorang pun ok pe... kau pernah pegi singapore kan? cfm oknya pegi sorang2.

fallen_again said...

aper la besh gi concert sorang... where is the fun in that???

temp2escape said...

takut atau sebab x fun?