January 13, 2010

Obligatory and disappointment

This is my supposedly new year entry... it is obligatory to do this... oh well not really but everyone is doing it... i guess since it is still January.. this could be counted as the new year post.... plus i only have 1 post for 2010 so far ...

looking back at 2009.... what have i accomplished?... nothing much really... still at the same job.. at the same company... at the same rank... and still hanging out at the same place i sued to frequent back in 2008... so in a simple way to put it... 2009 is..., well the same as 2008... nothing major... the only different from 2008 that i notice is that i actually travel out of my country... even if it is just Singapore... who cares... the last time i was in Singapore is when i was like 8 or 9 years old... that's 20 years ago...

 On my personal life... it is still the same... nothing major again there... now maybe in 2010 something major or at least half major will happen to me... ok how many new people i have met last years... quite a lot and hopefully the numbers double this year.. so my circle of friend will grow even bigger... how may movies i watched last year... maybe 1 or 2... at most 4.. can't really remember since i don't go to the cinema that often... well that is going to change this year... i can assure you that...

I don't think i went to any concert last year... and this year was supposed to start with bang since green day... my favorite band of all time is coming to Singapore.. but heck... my circle of friend is so small that i cant even find 1 friend to come and join me... well to be honest there was a few who was interested but other commitment make it hard for them to come and enjoy green day... now i would have gone alone if they were playing in KL... but my fear of traveling on my own is getting the best of me... damn how i wish i had the courage to just go at it all on my own.. but i just can't... still reeling from the disappointment... I'm sad about this.. that's for sure...

No comments: