December 14, 2011

Open heart surgery (To prevent time from advancing with you)

Open heart surgery (To prevent time from advancing with you)

My anguish turned out to be just another chapter
In another story that end with the same ending
Leveraging that sinking feeling with a hope that springs eternal
Forgone was the conclusion for a hopeless romantic,
So clear but yet so clouded

Tempting fate in an odd that favor the cheaters
Where lies and deceit paid off handsomely in the end
Leaving pure heart shattered to smithereens
So succinct, it will last long after the time has past
The truth really does bites

For all of time, divine intention is taken for granted
Blinded by the act of a hunter on prowl, unleashing a blinding aura of deception
So poignant, one by one they fall prey to the trap for eternity
While I watched in horror as my utopia slowly turn into an abyss
Eternally burnt by the fallout of matters of the heart

Time after time, even as the hunter moved on,
I cannot prevent you from moving on with him,
Forever tied to his fate, burning heart one after another
Blazing trail that echo through the passage of time
I can't be bothered anymore
For I am ashamed of the beating of my heart

No comments: