March 13, 2012

To get her... to forget her and and to accept that reality is not what it used to be

Dearest you,

This might not be the last time I decided to give up on pursuing you, but it sure feel like one. It is not that I have stop liking you, I really does not believe that is even possible. It is just I'm tired of waiting for my chance. I have waited for a long time without ever being given a chance. I would continue to wait if is does not affect my mental health but it does. I find it hard to concentrate on other stuff such as work and friends and I'm beginning to slowly fade away into oblivion. So this is to let you know that I no longer plan to wait. I'm hoping to move on. This chapter have been awesome for the most part, you have been the most tremendous almost girlfriend I ever had.

So I bid you adieu, may you find what you seek.


P/S:- If or when you decide that you might finally give me chance, please do let me know... for I am a loser who would actually turn back on my decision and not learn anything at all from all of this.

"I'm maybe ugly, but they sure love to stare"

Regards,
Almost (doesn't count)

2 comments:

Dottie With Dots said...

Laaaa kata tak nak wait and nak move on tapi kat last sentence tu ada pulak bagi second chance. Pffftt :P

Move on buddy. There are plenty of girls wanting to date you.

fallen_again said...

Like i said earlier, I never learnt from my mistake... hehehehe

:P