January 25, 2013

Made to rock

The wiper of my old car was frantically trying to clear the windscreen, I was cursing to terrible traffic jam leading up to Old Klang Road... "move you moron...!!!"  I was late for a dinner appointment... I guess I underestimated the late Friday traffic... the rain didn't help either... My heart was pounding... I am on my way to meet up with two of my earliest online friends... we have known each other for a very long time but never once we meet face to face... what will they think of me...  mind you.. back then when I first started blogging... I was a very negative dude... life was just another painful journey... socially awkward and a self loathing freak... but as time passes on and them being all "don't give up bro", "you can do it bro", "someday we'll meet up and you'll be a totally different person than you are now" & "ahh another one of the teenage angst brigade"... I did change... still a tad bit negative but happier nonetheless...

So there I was, in front of TGIF, a little awkward and don't know what to say or do... I did thought of just turning away and go back home... hahahaha but I was anxious to meet them too... it has been about 10 years since we first "met" each other online... eager to know what is going on in their lives these day... so I gather up the courage to say hi and joined them for dinner... and voila!! we struck it up like we known each other for years ( we did actually known each other for year... in the cyberspace anyway)...

It was a great fun... We agreed to do it on a monthly basis if time permit... I have great friends.. online or offline... I should remember that from time to time... now to meet up with my other online friends... hahaha...
what do you say ? you know who you are... hahaha

chuck taylors, made to rock... hehehe iklan sekejap :P

No comments: