July 1, 2014

Invisibility is not cool anymore

I always thought my invisibility was just a phase. You know, like that bubble gum advertisement on TV, Where the guy was invisible until he pick up that bubble gum from his pocket and everyone were like, "oh hey there"... I guess I messed up somehow... looks like my invisibility is a permanent one...

And I used to think being invisible is a cool thing... I mean invisible man was one of my favorite TV show in the 90s/early 2000s... but not anymore... it is one thing to have the power to be invisible on command.. it is another thing when people just do not notice you even though you are not invisible... It just create this big hole inside of you... so people can see right through you like you were never there in the first place... a shitty feeling altogether... not nice and that much is true...

I have not been to my own home for the last 4 days... been spending a lot of time at my mom's place... I think it is due to the fasting month rather than anything else... but next week i had to be on my own for a week at least... I swapped my on-call rotation duty with my colleague at work.. i dont want to work on Hari Raya... no no no no... I want to be free the week leading up to Hari Raya and the week after that... so I had no choice but to swapped the on-call... On-call is no fun... but things are a little bearable these days... so hurray to that...

"Could I be read if I was see-through or would you just read my spine...?", Do you feel the same, Neon Ballroom, Silverchair 1999.


4 comments:

cacah said...

selamat berpuasa...
invisible ke tak, kalau orang nak cari, dia akan cari...

fallen_again said...

hehehe

true dat...

Dottie With Dots said...

Depends if you have a sexy back than your spine would definitely be alluring :P

fallen_again said...

Dottie.. you're back... lama menghilang, kemanakah anda ?
so how is puasa ? dah siap with your raya preparation ??