July 6, 2014

Regrets..?!! yes I do have a few...

If I could Marty Mcfly and go back and tell my younger self to listen to you... I would... but things happen for a reason and regrets are part and parcel of life... I really hope you never have to think about anything as much as I  think about you right here, right now (while watching a sad episode on TV)... I guess we all make mistakes, things we wish we could undo... these things eventually become regrets and parts of you and me (well maybe just me for the most part)...

I wish you all the best for your future endeavors... I cant escape this sentiment at the moment... and quite frankly I don't want to escape it... not yet anyway... 3 years is a long time... it is an investment I make to try and change a NO into a YES... and I really do think I can... for the first time in my life I actually tried to achieve something I really wanted... It just wasn't mean to be... you were right though... I didn't bother to listen.. thank you for the memories... that great eastern mall poem I wrote after our meeting there... remember ?  remember how it end... I did prophesied this ending... I just didn't realize it yet back then...

2 comments:

cacah said...

things happen for reasons...



cacah said...

eh, email me soon. :)