May 14, 2008

Tagged by Reena

I was tagged by Reena.. so here goes :D

Questions:

Currently
Just awaken from my deep slumber... smoking and surfing the internet

Current time
10:58 am


Playing
My Heart (The Perishers)

Pending

A lot of things... straightening my pathetic life for once.

What's new?
Nothing much.. trying to come to term with so many disappointment

Real name
Abu

Nickname
Abu, loserkid,

Married
Nope and the future isn't looking any brighter either...

Male/Female
Male

High school
SMTTAA

College
OUM

Are you a health freak?
Haha a big NO

Do you have a crush on someone?
i have to yes...

Do you like yourself?
Nope... not all the time

First

Surgery
The dentist makes me loose my teeth.

Person you see in the morning
Nobody.. i'm alone in the morning.. does my cats count as a person?

Award
T-shirt design for the treasure hunt... and i only came up with the idea someone else drew it not me

Sports you join in

Futsal/soccer
snooker/pool
badminton
volleyball
basketball

Vacation

Africa... i want to see lions, cheetah and the desert.

Concert

The last one that i attended was Good Charlotte at Bukit Jalil.

Drink
Iced Tea or just Tea

I'm about to
brake... too many disappointment to bear.

Your future
Cant see one in my crystal ball. Could only see the past.

Want kids

Sure.. who doesn't

Want to get married
Haha... if i can find a girl who doesn't mind spending the rest of her life with me.. why not... easier said than done.

Careers in mind
No more computer related work... i want to be with the animals... something like what Jeff Corwin or the late Steve Irwin does wouldn't be so bad. Behind a camera rather than in front of it.

Which is better?
Lips or Eyes - eyes
Hugs or Kisses - erk both?
Shorter or Taller - taller
Romantic or Spontaneous - both?
Sensitive or Loud – both!
Troublemaker or Hesitant? - hesitant?

Have you ever,

Kissed a stranger

haha... nope

Drank bubbles

nope!

Carbonated drinks

all the time during my teenage years.. good old days

Ran away from home

Yup.. but i when back home... lapaq lah.


Liked someone younger

o hell yeah

Broke someone's heart

hmm... maybe.. i'm not sure.

Been arrested

not yet

Cried when someone died

yup.

Do you believe in,
Yourself – sometimes.. but mostly no i don't believe in me
Angels - yup... it always help to know that there is someone who is watching over you.

Is there someone you want to be with right now?
You bet.. but she doesn't feel the same way about me...

No comments: