November 24, 2008

Did someone took a portion of your heart?

words vs wisdom



I need a change
sudden and deliberate
not planned or preconceived
taking a chance rather than making one
unfamiliarity does not breeds contempt

stereotyped and cliched words
anesthetized and deadened me
I don't want to be lonely, I just want to alone

tired will and on my knees
beaten and broken but surge I will
savage hunger to free one selves
there is a moment in time when everything freezes

just long enough for me forget you
just perfect enough to mend myself

I hate the distance
I feel so far from where I have been
knowing my ancient future is just a meagre existence
determine to change what have been seen
will there be someone waiting for me by the turnstiles?

I am inadequate
insufficient and scarce
not unique nor exclusive
some kind of infinite sadness
escalating pressure to free myself

here and now
there or never
stand still or die trying
failure and success

I want to change
broken and liberate
not given or received
a pain that I will never get used to
a blessing in disguise

No comments: